2/07 – 31/08/2018
DANCE & ART CAMP
For Children aged 5 – 12
We are sure that every person is creative. Creativity is within us, and it is revealed when you are doing what you like. To know whether you like it or not – you need to try a new activity. The concept of our camp is: “Try Something New”.
- dance: classical ballet, hip-hop, popping, modern dance
- arts and crafts: experimenting with colours, techniques and materials
- drama: motion and voice projection games
- Outings to parks and playgrounds in the centre of Dublin
- Dance show and photo shoot in dance costumes
The camp will run from 10 to 3 pm. We also offer pre- and post- camp care (from 9 to 4pm) to accommodate the needs of the working parents. Low camper to teacher ratio ensures attention, care and support given to your children every time they need it. All breaks are fully supervised by two or three teachers.
110 Euro per working week (5 days) – from 10 to 3 pm (100 to members)*
130 Euro per working week (5 days) – from 9 to 3 pm (120 to members)
130 Euro per working week (5 days) – from 10 to 4 pm (120 to members)
150 Euro per working week (5 days) – from 9 to 4 pm (140 to members)
10% discount for the second child from the same family – or 10% for each child (if they are 3 or more)
*those who attend our classes and/or have been in our camp before
1 – 2 days – 25 euro per day (10 – 3), 30 (9 – 3 or 10 – 4), 35 (9 – 4)
3 days – 70 euro (10 – 3), 85 (9 – 3 or 10 – 4), 100 (9 – 4)
Half a day – 2 lessons: 15 euro
One lesson – 10 euro
Art, Dance and Drama Camp
- Dance classes: classical ballet, hip-hop, popping, and modern dance
- Art Classes: abstract painting, landscape and still life painting, portrait and animals drawing, fantasy art
- Drama: physical theatre, viewpoints, improvisation, devising, creative drama
- Excursions to museums and parks in the centre of Dublin
- Shooting a video of the dances learned in the camp in dance costumes and with props
150 Euro per week (5 days) – from 10 to 4 pm
10% discount for the second child from the same family.
One day – 35 euro
One lesson a day (drama, art or dance) in a group – 10 euro (50 minutes)
Only art or dance - 2 hours a day – 75 Euro
Only art or dance – 3 hours a day – 100 Euro
CHILD PROTECTION POLICIES
In our work we adhere to Irish child protection standards, as outlined in ‘Children First’ -National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children.
Our child protection mission is to:
Ensure ‘child safe’ and creative space – internally and externally – where children are respected, protected empowered and active in their own protection, and where staff are skilled, confident, competent and well supported in meeting their protection responsibilities through clear policies, procedures and good practice.
The nature of our work means we hold details of children and their families. We are solely responsible for ensuring that the information is not abused and is used for the intended purpose. All information and images are held securely, databases are password protected. Permission is always obtained for these images and information.